[bksvol-discuss] Re: footers: An apology and a favor

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:11:53 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

I'm glad you're better and hope the allergy problem
resolves itself soon --and am glad you had a good
visit with Karen's parents.

This time I'm going to save your advice about the page
numbers. I thought I had, but I can't find it
anywhere.

I thought either you or Scott, but maybe it was Scott
and/or Mike or Gary who checked some books for me and
said the page numbers had disappeared.
This is so confusing  :-(

Cindy