[bksvol-discuss] Re: fonts and validating

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:16:33 -0800 (PST)

My understanding from some earlier discussions is that
italics and bold are retained. I'm not sure about
underlining, and I've never kept it, but recently I
saw it in something I validated so I did keep it in.
As Jamie said, though, recently people have pointed
out that tabs and extra spaces are not kept, so I've
been adjusting the margins when I want to place
something in further from the margin, e.g., newspaper
items or letters or poems. I don't know whether that's
kept or not. I got the impression from the Kipling
poetry book that it isn't, but I've beenkeeping on
doing it anyway. smile

G. Cindy

--- groups Warford <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>