[bksvol-discuss] Re: font size

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 06:06:10 +0000

Nancy,

 I don't know how many scanners & proof readers there are so I don't know what would be considered common but given the mail I have gone through just in the last few days I think it would safe to say that anyone who feels the need to change either font type or size does so with  out there being a problem. No one has mentioned having a book rejected for that reason. My first few books [15 - 20] were all changed automatically to Times New Roman and I wish I knew how it was done as I  have noticed when I go back to 100% of original scan it is now in different fonts. If I need to change it I will as often books in Ariel cause me problems in viewing and I alway have to change to magnfication level 2 and sometimes 3.

Simply, if you need to change size or font - do it. A book won't be rejected for that reason.

Amy
-------------- Original message from "NANCY M HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------