[bksvol-discuss] Re: font size

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:42:43 -0700 (PDT)

You're absolutely right, Mayrie, and I hope everyone reads your post and takes
heart. I don't know if Braille readers or Daisy listeners can even tell if
there is a different in font size or type. Perhaps members who are sighted can,
but I'm sure it isn't that important.

Cindy Ray, I was trying to answer Nancy's question as best as I understood it,
telling her what is possible but not what is required. smile

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/