[bksvol-discuss] Re: font Question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tahoma and Arial are fairly similar.  The problem is some characters look
identical, so there could be a scanno when you don't know it. If the only
reason
you struggle with TNR is spaces, you could substitute a single space with two
or
three and then swtch it back before submitting and checking in.  Or, if you
combine listening, work with what is easiest on your eyes.  We all learn to
work
within our limitations.  Smile.
 Valerie