[bksvol-discuss] Re: font Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:18:43 -0700 (PDT)

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

>________________________________

mental note to always make sure my scanned texts end up in TNR, as well as
changing those books I proofread to said font.

>Warmest,
>Kim

Mayrie, but either is acceptable, especially if one is preferred in a
partnership.  As a dyslexic, and sighted person, however, I have to say
Times New Roman is easier and I am less likely to miss an OCR error confusing
the number one, the lower case l and the upper case I, so I switch to TNR when
starting to proofread.
> Valerie

  from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6970
(20120315)

>>The message was checked by ESET NOD32
  Antivirus.