From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ixchel, Jackie
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:42 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: font Question

Hi Kim,
One thing I would like to add to this is that if a book is told in multiple
points of view and they have different fonts you might not want to change
them or their color. I encountered this with the book Legend and it was
helpful (for the print reader which I'm not) to have that because sometimes
the point of view wasn't clear right away.
Sincerely,
Jackie

--
Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel