[bksvol-discuss] Re: fixing garbled authors' names

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:06:45 -0700

Hi, Carrie. There are also numerous instances where Ph.D. is listed as an
author, so that leads me to believe there are authors without the suffix of
Ph.D. when it should be there. Good luck! I have a feeling that's going to
be a daunting task but hope, for your sake, it isn't too bad. *smile* Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.