[bksvol-discuss] finally uploaded that book

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:21:01 -0800

Hi guys and gals,

I finally was able to upload that book. Thanks for all the suggestions. What finally worked was to make a new folder and put it in that folder and then use that folder name to upload. Don't know why it wouldn't upload. Anyway, it was The Dangerous Woman by Mary McGarry Morris. It's very interesting and I hated to just throw it out. It's about a young woman with emotional and social problems and how she copes with taunting and various types of isolation. It scanned real well and should be a snap to validate.

Thanks again for all the help.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California