[bksvol-discuss] finally submitted Exploit of Death,

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:30:55 -0800

Hi Gang,

After several attempts I finally got Exploit of Death by Dell Shanno . It kept kicking back with internet explorer which I like and have always used. Finally I tried it with Foxfire and it took it. I find it's much easier to fill out things in Internet Explorer than Fox Fire. Maybe it's just that I'm more used to I E. Anyway, it's an interesting murder mystery and is about 250 pages.
Happy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California