[bksvol-discuss] finally got New England White submitted!!!!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:49:41 -0700

Hi guys and Amber,

I finally got it to go through. It was telling me that the ISBN has to be either 10 or 13 numbers which I'm well aware of. It had exactly 13 digits, so I just deleted the ISBN and it went through. It's got me shaking my head but I'm glad it finally got through.
Happy validating Amber.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California