[bksvol-discuss] Re: feed my addiction

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 15:16:01 -0600

Sarah,

Yes, I can tell that you are addicted to the Internet, so am I.  I have a
wireless router in my apartment, and I love sitting on my couch, watching TV
or interacting with the kids, and being on the computer at the same time.
We're taking several trips, and we have already checked to see if the hotels
we are staying in offer either wireless or other high speed access.  I don't
want to be away from Bookshare for very long.  The plane ride is long
enough!

            Speaking of bibliographies, there should be one for Star Trek
books.  I found 184 of them on the site last night when I did a title
search.  That's a lot, but that's non all of them.  I am really interested
in finding two from The Next Generation series.  The first one is Fortune's
Light by Michael Jan Friedman.  It gives some background of Commander Riker.
The second one is Q-In-Law.  I think it's by Peter David.  It is another
adventure with Q-that great omnipotent being who loves tormenting the crew
of the Enterprise D.  Both these books were published in the late 1980's or
early 1990's.  If someone can find and scan them, I am most happy to
validate them.  PLEASE!

Kasondra Payne