[bksvol-discuss] Re: feed my addiction

Robert, I think you mean Estelnalissi. This Cindy has
been here for a couple of years. I wonder about the
new Cindy, though. Is she joining the list? What is
her last name? I've thought of calling myself Old
Cindy, but I decided against it. Young-at-heart Cindy?
I guess I'll stick to Cindy R, unless her last name
begins with R.

Cindy R

http://mail.yahoo.com