[bksvol-discuss] Re: favorite authors

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

LOL. Good!. smile. I noticed it later but was too lazy to change it. I do have
a spell-check in my mail, and I should use it--or at least proofread what I
write before sending.

How did the misspelling sound? Was it like Billy Crystal when he imitates
what's-his-name? Can I pretend I wrote it that way on purpose? grin

G.Cindy