[bksvol-discuss] farseer trilogy in rough shape

Hi all,
I discovered that the Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb, fantasy novels about
court intrigues, telepathy, and growing up, are in very poor shape. I feel
some responsibility for this because I originally approved them in the days
of mass-validation. The third in the series is in the worst condition; in
fact, it should be removed from the collection because it's missing about 20
pages in various spots. Would anyone be interested in rescanning these, or
the Liveship books by the same author, which are also very rough? The books
are quite long and enthralling and not typical fantasy; not wizzards and
spells.
Kellie