[bksvol-discuss] Re: fantastic challenge

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:33:08 -0800 (PST)

Good idea. You scared me away! Especially when Shelley
compared it to Forest Gump. I provided a couple of
omitted pages to her and found it *very* difficult to
read. I don't like reading dialect, though I know it's
essential to establishing characters. I tend to
translate it in my mind to ordinary English. I don't
even like all the "yer" instead of "your" in Bertrice
Small's books set in the early and mid 17th century.

Thanks for the warning (grin).

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com