[bksvol-discuss] Re: fantastic challenge

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:59:27 -0500

Oh, these are truly great.  I read The Red Wall by him years ago.

But these definitely need someone to "read" them.

Kind of like the Gump books where you have to determine by dialect what was
really inventive and what wasn't.

Jim I would submit them all.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.