[bksvol-discuss] fair rated books on step 1

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:04:15 -0400

The following books are on step 1 with a "fair " rating.

Ssome of them were submitted after the policy was announced to not allow fair quality books.

I have no idea what kind of shape they are actually in and many are not ones I want to read.

Here is the list.

I created it using the "find" command in Window-eyes.

There is a similar command in JAWS.

I mention how I did this in case others want to use the "find" command to do other searches.

Elizabeth
E.
War Drums (White Indian, Book 13)
Donald Clayton Porter
RTF (Rich Text Format)

Parting Visions Uses And Meanings Of Pre-Death, Psychic, and Spiritual Experiences
M.D., Melvin Morse, and Paul Perry
RTF (Rich Text Format)

Phonemic Awareness in the Young
Marilyn Jager Adams
RTF (Rich Text Format)

Stutter
Marc Shell
RTF (Rich Text Format)

America Firsthand
R. Marcus, D. Burner, A. Marcus
RTF (Rich Text Format)

Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors
Susan Johnson
RTF (Rich Text Format)

Practicing Theology: Beliefs and Practices in Christian Life
Miroslav Vol,; Dorothy C. Bass
RTF (Rich Text Format)

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Fiend Folio
Don Turnbull
RTF (Rich Text Format)

The enneagram advantage : putting the 9 personality types to work in the office
Helen Palmer and Paul B. Brown.
RTF (Rich Text Format)

Cooking Most Deadly
Joanne Pence