[bksvol-discuss] Re: failure noticepaging Shannon B. (Bartch?)

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:07:31 -0400

So much rejection lately and so confused abouSo much rejection in strange forms lately (grin).

Ann wonderful mystery club meeting last night.

Folks Ann set up the mystery club by describing types of mysteries and we all had such fun.

Cindy come join us and lots of others too. We are going to meet on sunday afternoons, a time for a good book and a cup of tea or hot chocolate.

Much praise for Ann.

E.