[bksvol-discuss] Re: extracting books from the zipped folder

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:32:28 -0800

Automated or not; three to four weeks is a long time to wait, especially if you are eager to read that book. I hope it will be worth waiting for!

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I just filled out a quality report for the book.  Um, and I received this
message afterwards:

Thank you

Your report has been sent to our customer support team. It will be added to
our Book Quality Issues page within 24 hours. If you opted to receive
notification when your book quality issue is resolved, you will receive a
response within 3-4 weeks.

Uh oh. It looks like if this was the appropriate way to report this sort of
problem, I'm going to have to be patient.  LOL.