[bksvol-discuss] extracting books from the zipped folder

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:03:26 -0600

Hi all.  I've downloaded my first book as a reader (not a volunteer) since
the changeover at Bookshare.  I see that now the books we download to read
are zipped.  I attempted to copy and paste all the files out of the zip
folder, but it isn't working.  Could I be doing something wrong?  This issue
was probably already covered here, but I was set to vacation for a while not
too long back and may have missed it.  Thanks.

Chris Feist - The one and only!

"Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart,
and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain."
- Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)