[bksvol-discuss] Re: extra spaces

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:32:19 -0400

Roger,

How interesting! I was never aware of that. I remember using an Apple
computer when I was in the second or third grade, and then, I was told to
space twice after sentences. I honestly don't know when I stopped doing
that, but if my memory serves me correctly, I began noticing other people
online didn't do it. No one ever told me to stop or mentioned that I should
start back up.

-Alyssa

  _____