[bksvol-discuss] Re: extended editing

Hi Cindy, it's text because the next page picks up in the middle of a
paragraph that doesn't make sense.  WE've got the book on interlibrary loan
and I've got several other small areas of the text with non-understandable
words or parts of sentences marked so that when we get the book, my husband
can read the patches to me and I will type them in, inserting page breaks
etc.  Thank you for the offer though, but we'll get it in a week and I'm
continuing the rather arduous but enjoyable task of validating it so that
once we get it, all I have to do is get to the marked places and it can be
fixed in no time.  This is probably the hardest validation I've ever done
but I love the book so it's a real pleasure to do it.
BTW thanks Kelly, Pratik, Mickey and Monica for your answers to my question.
I figured I'd have to keep renewing it, but I thought I'd just put it out
there.  I've got no problem with renewing it either, this book is mine!
<grin>
Shannon