To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 9:24 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: explorations in creative writing group has new venue

Georgina, I'd like to add u but skype says it can't find your contact
info. R u sure u spelled it right?

My skype name is abletec. I'm online. Add me to your contacts & I'll
reply, or resend the correct spelling of your username. We're glad to
have u. We also have a mailing list so give me the email you'd like to
subscribe to that with.

On 9/6/08, Georgina <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to join in.  My skype user name is alliekat6
Thanks.
I'm not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst