[bksvol-discuss] excellent new books

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:19:05 -0700

I'm glad Bookshare has agreed not to automatically replace excellent new books
on the list. However, I feel compelled to admit that when I compared my
submission of Prep and that done in office, much to my chagrin I found early on
that I had missed a page, so in this case it was a good thing that the book was
replaced. It also points to the fact that the validator didn't do a careful
enough job either, doesn't it? There is both a new book by Elizabeth George and
one by Martha Grimes; is there any chance that they will be scanned in office?
Jill