[bksvol-discuss] Re: everythings wrong with it

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:54:19 -0600

Kelly,

It's hard to say without a little more information.  The obvious other
option is to reject it.  Since you knew that and obviously want to try to
salvage it, I'd suggest going ahead and releasing it and letting someone
else take a shot at fixing it if you don't feel up to the task.  Sounds like
a tough one to validate.  Might be a job for Cindy, if she's willing.

HTH

Gerald