[bksvol-discuss] Re: : estimate and predict

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 12:26:46 -0400

I say definitely we will do it.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

Dog ownership is like a rainbow.
 Puppies are the joy at one end.
 Old dogs are the treasure at the other.
Carolyn Alexander

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: : estimate and predict

Anastasia,

Definitely.  Based on past performance, We should hit 30,000 somewhere
around the first week of November, give or take a week.  Say 4 to 6 weeks
from today.

BTW, querying the collection this morning using Advanced Search shows the
following totals:

English books - 28,622

Spanish books - 1045

That's a total of 29667.  If I remember correctly, there's 167 remotely
available books in the collection which Gustavo doesn't include in his
count, so that makes his count an even 29,500 at the moment.

Last year we averaged 100 books per week, so around 5 weeks should do it.

Gerald

  _____