[bksvol-discuss] Re: end of line characters

I went to Jake's site and practiced. I never knew what
those manual line breaks wwere when I saw them in
files and so I removed them as I read. Are they all
right to keep? I thought they were the same, somehow,
as the paragraph symbol which took be to the next
line.

But if one does a global replace to eliminate the
en-of-line breaks and not by paragraph, won't the
document be all one large document, or is that where
the w comes in?

Cindy