[bksvol-discuss] Re: empty or weird messages

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:03:06 -0400

There are scads of different lists for scads of different topics. Go to Groups.Yahoo.com, for example, and do a search for whatever topics you might be interested in. Google Groups is a good place to look too.

"The ruling class makes wars and the working class fights them." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com