[bksvol-discuss] Re: ellipses wasRe: proofing manual

  • From: "Carmella D Broome" <cdbroome@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:20:47 -0400

Its frustrating to do things one way and double check that way only to find out I need to get a different way set in my mind. I double checked the manual about ellipses a couple times to make sure and was careful about removing spaces prior to them. Oh well ... I know some things only get caught through trial and error. Again, my current book will be the old way but I'll make this change in the future also.

Carmella Broome EdS LPC LMFT
Crossroads Counseling Center, Lexington SC
http://CounselorCarmella.WordPress.com
Author of Carmella's Quest: Taking On College Sight Unseen (Red Letter Press 2009) http://CarmellasQuest.LiveJournal.com