[bksvol-discuss] Re: ellipses replacing periods?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 02:09:52 -0700

Hi, Cindy. No. In braille and in print, ellipses are used in the same way.
It just doesn't look right in braille if the periods are spaced apart, as
apparently they are in print, but in braille, they're not. In braille, there
is no space between one word, the ellipses and the next word, so you'd right
a word...then the next word. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):