[bksvol-discuss] Re: editing with colors

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:24:52 -0500

APA is the American Psychological Association.  MLA is the Modern Literary
Association, and Chicago, is another form of citation.

For APA which is what I am familiar with social sciences, and humanities use
APA you would critique how the students did the citations both in the text
like (Rhodes, 1997) or in the Works Cited page.

MLA has a different way and Chicago had yet another different way.

I wish they would make up their minds.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council