[bksvol-discuss] Re: editing with colors

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:02:49 -0500

Jaws 5 and above has a feature in verbosity to allow it to tell you the font
color.  I shall have to go find the exact reference.

And second.

To change the color of a font, do the following in word.

1. Highlight the particular word or passage or section.
2. Go to Format, then Font
3. Tab down till you hear "font color".  Down arrow till you start to hear
the menu of colors.  Pick the desired color, and then tab out of that box.
You can hit Alt O for o.k. or tab to O.k.

This font color will be on till you go to the next section and pick another
color.

H.T.H.

I use color a lot for visual effect on poster sessions and presentation hand
outs.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council