[bksvol-discuss] Re: editing scan

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:48:59 -0500

I distinctly remember Carrie saying, some time ago, that a new stripper would come with the new site. But whether that has happened, I don't know.

I'm doing everything the same way I always have with my submissions, assuming that the old stripper is still operational until I hear differently from staff.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>