[bksvol-discuss] Re: eclipse reader from RFBD

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:36:33 -0500

Hi, E. When you pop in the CD, go into My Computer and to your CD drive, but
don't click on it. Go into the File menu and click on Explore. That should
open a list of files on the CD and you should be able to find the
documentation. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.