[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: book synopses and volunteer poll

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 20:14:06 -0400

Email volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and ask that the hold be removed. By the way, please place your reply to a message before the quote of the message to which you are replying. Placing it after makes it a bit dificult to find what you are saying.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com