[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Re: Accessing Adult-rated books; was Ann Coulter Books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 23:54:03 -0800 (PST)

The submitter can put in the comments section whether
he/she considers it as deserving an Adult rating. We
validators get those comments; it's the comments
section on p. 2 that go directly to the administrator.

I know some people have posted when they've submitted
a book with sex or violence. I don't mind sex; violent
rape (as opposed to seduction) bothers me and I'd
probably avoid validating a book like that. If I
hadn't scanned The Love Slave in response to someone's
request (back when I was scanning) I'd never have
discovered Bertrice Small as an author.

G.Cindy