[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: New Books (4286) for 07-31

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:08:23 -0500

I noticed that as well.

Melissa

Denise Thompson wrote:
It's interesting to me that some of these new books are already part of the collection. I only looked at a few, but there are some Sandra Brown books that I've read that are now on this new list. The quality of the books I read was good, so I wouldn't have thought they needed replacing. Does Bookshare just get these big deliveries of books from somewhere and include them even if there are duplicated titles?

Denise
At 03:19 PM 7/31/2009, you wrote:
Why do so few of these seem to appear on the "Most Recent Books" page?

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---