[bksvol-discuss] Re: duplicates, duplicates

Hi. Yes, sorry. If you are a sighted user, the standard find works fine. Modern screen readers load web pages into a special buffer for easier reading and navigation. For some reason, at lest with Window-Eyes, the standard find never works. This might work better in JFW, I don't know. In other apps like Word, the standard Control+F for find works as it should. Sorry for the confusion.

At 01:04 AM 4/12/2005 -0700, you wrote:

Tony, am I correct in assuming that you mean the
standard Find in Internet Explorer won't work to find
books on the download list with Window-Eyes? Because
that's what I use when I'm looking for a particular
book on the download list, but of course I'm not using
Window-Eyes. I've just never thought of looking for
duplicates of my desired book, but I shall from now
on.