[bksvol-discuss] dropping a book for now

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:49:25 -0500

Hi everyone,

I've been kind of distacted for a couple of week for no aparent reason..
Anyways, I timed out on the book I had and don't feel like getting it right
away.. So if anyone wants it, they can have it.  The title has one work wrong
but I think that might be it's only iss except for spelling maybe.. I'm going
to scan a book and maybe get that book later if it's still there.. :)
Kelly C