[bksvol-discuss] Re: double quotes appearing as single quotes

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 00:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,

I hope you're wrong about how they come out in BRF
format, because I've done at least 4 books that way
that I can think of--no, five or six that I remember.

Do you read in Braille? If so, download the most
recent ones like that I validated, Blood Royal and/or
Transit of Venus (Did you scan and submit that one? I
can't remember) and see how they came out. If they
don't read properly, then we need to know that, and
also need to know from the officials what to do. A
global change would make apostrophes also double
quotes.

Cindy R