[bksvol-discuss] Re: double quotes appearing as single quotes

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:01:29 -0700

Jake,

Are you saying if I save from .ark to .txt, then open that document in word, and immediately save to .rtf, certain things will be lost? Thus, should I go directly from .ark to .rtf? I don't believe this is a great choice either, because as I recall, this causes issues with the quotes and apostrophes. Ideas?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>