[bksvol-discuss] Re: donating books

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:06:17 -0700

Hi Nan,

Looks like you've already got a bunch of helping hands extended from the
volunteer community!

Just wanted to add that you're always welcome to ship books you need
scanned over to the Bookshare office - they will definitely be scanned
in --  only caveat is that how swiftly they are processed will depend on
the current workload and priorities of the department.

All good things,

Pavi Mehta

Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare

Benetech