[bksvol-discuss] disappearing books

Hi, I'm not sure if anything can be done about this, but I just looked under Ann Pachett in the author list, and something very weird has happened. Before, when I looked there I found the following books, 1. Taft, 2. Bell Canto, I'm probably spelling that wrong, 3. Patron Saint of Liar's now mysteriously, none of them are there, and one is that wasn't there before, Truth and Beauty. What on earth happened to all those books! happy speculating, Julia