[bksvol-discuss] Re: did Mayrie's thing now more questions

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 14:10:09 -0600

Yes, I did that procedure. It was pretty quick, as you say. I took
longer so I could review what each step was doing. I just had those
problems at the end.

No, you didn't say remove all! As my niece says, "It's all good."  lol
I just wanted to be sure that what I had left was appropriate.

That was a pretty good explanation!

So you do all of that FIRST, before you do anything else? No heading
formatting or anything?

Charisma