[bksvol-discuss] destiny

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 02:01:41 -0500

Hi, I once submitted a book called Destiny buy Sally Beauman. I remember
shortly after that submition I got a comment note that it had too many pages,
so, after I come back from vacation I'll get it out of the library and rescan
it. What is the policy on this, should the first copy be rejected since a
better one is on its way. And, to insure Kurzweil doesn't do the same thing to
me, sorry to ask this question when its been asked about a thousand times, but
what do I hit under conversion to not split long pages? I never had this
problem before so didn't keep those earlier notes with explanation.
Julia