[bksvol-discuss] description of a book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:57:03 -0500

I do not know precisely what you would call the book I am about to describe. I would like to learn about use of features in Word to create effective-looking material for presentations. Blind people who have never seen are less conscious of the use of the formatting options offered in Word. We are less knowledgeable about use of things such as fonts, bold, italics, spacing, color and other style features than sighted folks because much of the effect would be lost on us. I want to take the documents I create and use them as the basis for a Powerpoint presentation so books on writing presentations would also be helpful. I want to do as much of the work as possible in Word, creating hand-outs in it and writing my text in it. Thanks for any assistance. Just do not know what to call such a book.

E.