[bksvol-discuss] Re: degree sign shortcut?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:22:26 -0600

It should. There is a symbol for it. Actually there are 2 symbols, one for literary braille, and one for Nemeth code, which is for mathematics.

Melissa

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Does the degree sign translate in the braille conversion?

If I have to hand type parts of cookbooks I just type degrees instead of inserting a sign.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Love Mercy by Earlene Fowler