[bksvol-discuss] Re: [dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: request]

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

I think perhaps if Dean registers with bookshare using his email address he'll
be able to post. I had to do that when I was using a different address to
forward wish list requests that I was receiving at that other address.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm