[bksvol-discuss] Re: david weber wishlist request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:26:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'[ve added the book to the Wish List.

In light of recent discussions re the difference between sc fi and true science
fiction, I will use scifi as  the genre for books like this, which amazon puts
in the scifi/fantasy category Some kind person, I foreet who, when I asked how
to tell the difference between sci fi and fantasy gave me some clues, such as
if dragons or swords are involved it's probably fantasty but if other planets
are involved t's probably sci fi. It becomes more confused (to me) when time
travel and other worlds, not clearly planets are involved. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: